We’re here for you
We’re a community of people who understand, who can relate, and who know that
recovery and resilience can be found through judgement free, peer-to-peer support.
Our resilience programs are:
• Trauma-sensitive, person-centred and strength-based
• Designed to build capability in the skills for everyday life, promote wellbeing, self-awareness and understanding
• Delivered face-to-face and online
The Capability series addresses the knowledge and skills necessary for everyday life including job readiness, money management, budgeting, legal, technology safety and other life skills
The Financial Wellbeing Series covers control of your everyday finances and confidence in making decisions about money. Discover your money mindset, strengths opportunities, and strategies to improve your mental fitness.
Live and enjoy life
• Wellness activities for fun: art & craft, music, dance, exercise, gardening
• Wellbeing for recovery support: evidence-based activities to promote healing and recovery e.g. yoga therapy and art therapy
• Wellbeing life skills training: resilience skills training, mental health, mindfulness, meditation
There are no programs currently on offer
The Therapeutic Program is currently under development
The Program will draw on evidence-based modalities such as Schema Therapy, Cognitive Therapy (CT), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT).